Best basketball player?

Monday 23 January 2012

Blog

I am not going to lie but when Ms.Pelat told us we were blogging, I wanted to ask why are we using a such a girly program? The site Ms. Pelat suggested we could use was Blogger or Posterous, I obviously chose Blogger. On Blogger you can create posts, decorate your blog quickly and efficiently. To start Blogger you must make a google account, sign up, create a blog, and blog as much as you want! You can also follow people, such as your classmates. The only problem I found with Blogger was you can't upload videos and photos with ease. You have to upload them separately, whereas in Posterous you can upload photos/videos together with the post. Although I knew this information, I stuck with Blogger because it's much more simpler to post and decorate. Vicky Liu who is a professional at computer programs, helped me start off Blogger and encouraged me to use it. :) So far I only have 3 followers, so follow me please! #TeamFollowBack. Additionally if I can make my blog posts better I would be timely and give people a takeaway. What I mean by that is when an important event occurs I can blog about that to inform everyone, and giving people a takeaway I can give them an important quote/saying to walk away and apply it in their life(life changing words).

No comments:

Post a Comment