Best basketball player?

Monday 23 January 2012

Tech Reporter !

This project was a huge drag! I was given a week to finish, and I procrastinated until the last day before it was due. To start off, you must go to the news website such as www.cbc.ca. Then look at the columns with articles and once you've found a suitable technological device that was released recently, you would describe it on Prezi. Prezi was insanely confusing when I first glanced at it. But now it's pretty straight forward. You choose a type of article to present, then find information which the page questions you about the technological device. Plug in the information you researched onto the Prezi diagrams. Also you need some photos of the technological device to show what it looks like and without photos nothing would stand out and your Prezi would be considered "boring." Lastly, once your diagrams are filled out, you need to link them to go to the next diagram, a bit similar to Powerpoint. You can perform this by clicking on the top left on the side and there will be a "Link to" button. Some ways I can improve my tech reporter is to speak loud and smoothly, I could add more color to the background/words, explain why I like it, how it would change my life, and ask questions to get the class involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment