Best basketball player?

Sunday 22 January 2012

Publisher

This project made me furious. I remember last year I had to create a brochure and I disliked it with a passion! Now doing it again this year really makes me angry! First off, you have to choose which design you want for your brochure. So what I mean by that is whether you want to present your brochure for work purposes, or traveling, or advertising. Then, you must think of a topic to discuss, create a title page, and remember to not leave any white on the pages! There are 3 pages in the front and the back. The front left page is the title page, the front middle page is the credits(who it was created by), and the rest of the pages you describe the topic. In addition, during December we had to create a Christmas card, and mine had snowmen, trees, a white Christmas, and writing. I'm not trying to brag but I got 10/10 on my brochure and a few bonus marks for the card! ;) Also, this month was when Ms. Pelat got into that awful car accident which led her not being able to teach her info tech class.:( Last but not least, I hope everyone had a good break/Christmas! I also think to improve my skills the next time I use Publisher is try some of the unique tools such as WordArt, etc. Plus, I will use all kinds of colors to decorate cards too.

No comments:

Post a Comment