Best basketball player?

Sunday 22 January 2012

Flash

Oh boy, don't even get me started with this program. It was truly a difficult program to use. I barely finished the project due to myself being ill on the days it was instructed. My friend, Zakery Babin, taught me the basics and in the end I finished. Still a good program, I recommend you start off with an easier program first, such as Scratch. Anyways in Flash, you create graphic photos such as a person or an animal, etc. Every body part must be separate photos, because the point is to try to move the figure smoothly. Once the graphic photos have been finished, you create a movie property. Adjust the angles and movements on the time scale, in the end it will become a moving, creative figure! My Flash was a person hitting himself with two ice cream cones, and he's crying. I know it's random but, I was absent on the days the project was explained, therefore mine was poorly created. :( I've learned all the basic instructions to create a good Flash. Something I could do better in Flash in the future is use my time efficiently, spend more time on the time scales, instead of rushing. In addition I can enhance the background and movements to flow smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment