Best basketball player?

Sunday 22 January 2012

HTML :)

I literally did not know anything about html until this year. One tip to succeeding is, listen to the teacher's instructions or search up htmls from the internet. In addition, the website I created with my group was about Polar Bears. My job in the group was to photoshop photos and research a few interesting facts about polar bears. We used Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft Powerpoint, and Microsoft Word. In my group there was, Jeevin Kang, Jason Lin, William Lin, Brendan Allen, Ruvini Amarasekera, Dan Botha, and me! Jeevin created a quiz about polar bears, Jason created a page about the effects of global warming towards polar bears, William and Dan created a page about the lifestyle of polar bears, Ruvini organized the website and created a few pages, Brendan explained the habitat and habits of a polar in a page, and I photoshopped photos and created a page about what the polar bear eats. Lastly, how I can improve next time for group projects with HTML, I can contribute more. I will create a whole webpage with photos and information, not fool around until the project is over, and be neat. I learned html codes such as <html>, <body>, </body>, </html>,etc. Also, I learned how to photoshop basic photos. Plus my group's html was about global warming and how it affects polar bears.

No comments:

Post a Comment