Best basketball player?

Sunday 22 January 2012

Powerpoint

The very first project we used in Information Technology was Powerpoint. Powerpoint is one of the easiest programs to use, honestly I can use this program with my eyes closed! Anyways, this was a partner assignment and my partner was Jeevin Kang. We took turns writing out each page, so basically I would do the title page, and Jeevin would do the table of contents, etc. Jeevin is a great partner to work with, our combined work was marvelous! So basically if you don't know how to use Powerpoint... seriously you need help. The program is so straightforward with "Create a new slide," "Custom Animation," etc. When using Powerpoint, you're free to use anything as long as it fits with the project! Plus, you can create shapes, move it all around the slide, and additionally you can set it to auto from one slide to the next slide. I've pretty much told you all the basic information you need to know about Powerpoint, if you want advanced lessons go to Youtube not me! In order for myself to use this program better is I can use bullet text/bullet points, select colors that have high contrast, pick fonts that are legible, and try to use less text but more visuals.

No comments:

Post a Comment