Best basketball player?

Sunday 22 January 2012

Photoshop !

I LOVED THIS PROJECT! The reasons are because I got to do whatever I want, I was free. I photoshopped a perfect picture of Angelina Jolie and turned her differently.Background was turned black with stars, her lips became bright red, a heart necklace was strapped around her neck, and my favorite was attaching a headband to her forehead! Also, just for fun I photoshopped my friend's face into a walrus' body because my friends and I call him a walrus. :) Sincerely this project gives you unlimited freedom! You can paint with the paintbrush, use an eraser(any size you want) and type with the type tool. For practice, Ms. Pelat told us to create anything we wanted and that gave me the chance to design a beautiful day with a house, a sun, and several flowers. Once we had all the experience necessary, we got to move onto the real assignment, which was getting a famous celebrity's face/body and painting it whatever the way we want! Overall, I think my photo was the best! ;) Anways, some ways I can improve on photoshop is not letting any white show, making it look more realistic instead of animation, and to use some of the other tools displayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment